Sunday, August 14, 2005

SAB* At It Again


According to Cindy Sheehan, the world wouldn't have any terrorism if we would pull out of Iraq and if Israel pulled out of Palestine.

I'll tell you what. We'll pull out of Iraq as soon as we're done killing enough terrorists, umkay? And how about if we eliminate Palestinians from Israel? Wouldn't that accomplish the same thing? I mean after all, if all your enemies are dead, you'll have peace, won't you? I think it's time we give peace a chance.

In addition to that horsepiss, she is also refusing to pay her taxes. That's no big deal. If you can sit in a ditch in Crawford, TX for weeks at a time, it's pretty obvious you don't have a job in the first place, so how could you have any taxes to pay?


* Stupid Assed Bitch

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, how about you enlist? That way we can kill terrorists faster. Since you're such a badass and all, I mean.

Red Lenses said...

I spent 20 years in the military (well, 20 years and 6 days, but who’s counting?), so I did what I could to help kill terrorists and bring our troops home. Maybe you should enlist. I mean after all, you want this over with quickly, don't you? Since you aren’t doing anything, maybe you could help out, eh?

Father of 3 said...

Hey Red,

If that's true that you served... even only one day, thank you. There are Americans who appreciate the sacrifices people like you make. This woman is really starting to get on my nerves. Amazing how the latter put out to the media by her family has made it only to a few outlets. Keep up the good blogging and I'm with you on all things American and post 9/11.

Red Lenses said...

Thank you. You're the second person who's ever thanked me for what I did. But nevermind, I didn't do it for the thanks.

I also have a son who is active duty military and served our country in Qatar during the early months of the current war on terror. This in no way makes a damn bit of difference as to how I feel about the war. We're on the side of history here and it's a great thing to be going through. In 20 years, America will realize what these idiots on the left were trying to do. In fact, it's already happening. Conservatives are winning by leaps and bounds in every election for the past 10 years. I always trust the American people to have common sense and so far they haven't let me down. It was a pleasure.